Looking for Something?
- Indicators to look for when Metal Detecting Homesteads
- Ring Found on the path
- A day of metal detecting at the soccer fields
- Necessity is the Mother of Invention
- Silver Quarter & Rings found Metal Detecting
- First Walking Liberty Half Dollar and other Metal Detecting Finds
- Ozarks Detector Selected for Top 40 Arkansas Blogs
- Best Metal Detecting Finds of 2017
- Seeded Metal Detecting Hunt Finds
- Places to Metal Detect in Arkansas
- Clean Coins with a Rock Tumbler
- What is the Difference Between a Metal Detector and Pinpointer?
- Tips to Prevent Tick Bites
- 1906 Barber Quarter found Metal Detecting
- Fisher F11, F22, and F44 Metal Detector Comparison – What Are The Differences?
Sampson Makes Diggin Easy
Tag Archives: metal detecting parks
Man it’s been fun detecting lately! I’ve been finding rings with fair consistency. Call it luck, skill or location, but I’ve found 7 rings in recent hunts with my AT Pro metal detector. This ring was found a couple weeks ago … Continue reading →
I haven’t had much luck lately on finding silver coins the last few hunts, but I did manage to pull a couple rings out of a local park. I was detecting the edge of a walking trail and found this … Continue reading →
What do you do when you have multiple metal detectors that you can use? Well, do what I do… Use them! That’s what I did this past weekend. I packed the AT Pro, Fisher F5 and Eurotek Pro in the … Continue reading →