Looking for Something?
- Indicators to look for when Metal Detecting Homesteads
- Ring Found on the path
- A day of metal detecting at the soccer fields
- Necessity is the Mother of Invention
- Silver Quarter & Rings found Metal Detecting
- First Walking Liberty Half Dollar and other Metal Detecting Finds
- Ozarks Detector Selected for Top 40 Arkansas Blogs
- Best Metal Detecting Finds of 2017
- Seeded Metal Detecting Hunt Finds
- Places to Metal Detect in Arkansas
- Clean Coins with a Rock Tumbler
- What is the Difference Between a Metal Detector and Pinpointer?
- Tips to Prevent Tick Bites
- 1906 Barber Quarter found Metal Detecting
- Fisher F11, F22, and F44 Metal Detector Comparison – What Are The Differences?
Sampson Makes Diggin Easy
Tag Archives: Metal Detecting Finds
THROWBACK POST: My First Metal Detecting Finds. Originally published March 2011. When hiking through the woods near my house I noticed a barbed wire fence that was growing through some trees. I quickly realized that someone had fenced this area … Continue reading →
Sometimes making a great find is simply a numbers game. Dig enough targets, eventually one will be something good. That’s basically what I did last weekend when I detected for the entire day, and hunted a few different spots. On … Continue reading →
It’s been awhile since my last post, but I’ve been super busy lately. But, not so busy that I haven’t had a chance to get out with my Minelab CTX3030! I met up with one of my hunting buddies, and … Continue reading →