Looking for Something?
- Seeded Metal Detecting Hunt Finds
- Places to Metal Detect in Arkansas
- Clean Coins with a Rock Tumbler
- What is the Difference Between a Metal Detector and Pinpointer?
- Tips to Prevent Tick Bites
- How to Get Permission Without Having to Ask
- 1906 Barber Quarter found Metal Detecting
- Fisher F11, F22, and F44 Metal Detector Comparison – What Are The Differences?
- Found Will Rogers Memorial Token, Italian 200 Lire Coin, 46 Wheat Penny
- The Anti-Automobile Thief Association of America Badge Found Metal Detecting
- 1853 Braided Hair Large Cent Found Metal Detecting!
- A Couple of Silver Dimes with my Minelab CTX 3030
- AT Pro Metal Detector Finds Pendants & More
- Places to Find Coins with your Metal Detector
- Civil War Bullet ID Chart
Sampson Makes Diggin Easy
Tag Archives: How ticks spread disease
One of the toughest challenges metal detectorists face while in the field is avoiding ticks and tick bites. Not only are they parasites, but ticks potentially carry diseases that can have lifelong effects such as Rocky Mountain Spotted Fever, Lyme … Continue reading →