Looking for Something?
- BAD INFORMATION ON METAL DETECTNG FORUM!!!
- Green Wizards Guide
- Indicators to look for when Metal Detecting Homesteads
- Ring Found on the path
- A day of metal detecting at the soccer fields
- Necessity is the Mother of Invention
- Silver Quarter & Rings found Metal Detecting
- First Walking Liberty Half Dollar and other Metal Detecting Finds
- Ozarks Detector Selected for Top 40 Arkansas Blogs
- Best Metal Detecting Finds of 2017
- Seeded Metal Detecting Hunt Finds
- Places to Metal Detect in Arkansas
- Clean Coins with a Rock Tumbler
- What is the Difference Between a Metal Detector and Pinpointer?
- Tips to Prevent Tick Bites
Join 2,710 other subscribers
Sampson Makes Diggin Easy
Tag Archives: Fisher F2
There is a park near my house that I detect at all the time. I have found three rings there in the past. I’ve also found a .925 bracelet, earrings, and a necklace with a heart pendant there. The rings … Continue reading →
If you follow my blog you know that I have been using the Fisher F2 for the last few years, and then recently the Fisher F5. I love Fisher detectors, and will always own one. They are great metal detectors! … Continue reading →
I returned an old homestead that I have hunted in the past. This time I detected an area that I missed last time. I was hunting beside a large tree when I got a nice Zinc signal on the F5, … Continue reading →