Looking for Something?
- Indicators to look for when Metal Detecting Homesteads
- Ring Found on the path
- A day of metal detecting at the soccer fields
- Necessity is the Mother of Invention
- Silver Quarter & Rings found Metal Detecting
- First Walking Liberty Half Dollar and other Metal Detecting Finds
- Ozarks Detector Selected for Top 40 Arkansas Blogs
- Best Metal Detecting Finds of 2017
- Seeded Metal Detecting Hunt Finds
- Places to Metal Detect in Arkansas
- Clean Coins with a Rock Tumbler
- What is the Difference Between a Metal Detector and Pinpointer?
- Tips to Prevent Tick Bites
- 1906 Barber Quarter found Metal Detecting
- Fisher F11, F22, and F44 Metal Detector Comparison – What Are The Differences?
Sampson Makes Diggin Easy
Tag Archives: fisher f2 sniper coil
Okay, I was at a park, but it was a fun day! I’ve had the 4 inch sniper coil on my Fisher F2 lately. Normally I use the 8 inch coil, but since I have been hunting in more trashy … Continue reading →
I found my first ring at a park near my house last year, so I decided to go back there and see if I could find another one. The night before I checked out some historic aerial views of this … Continue reading →
So you have your Fisher F2 Metal Detector, but you don’t know how to set it up. Well here are a few tips on how you can program the Fisher F2 metal detector. Really what program you use depends on … Continue reading →