Looking for Something?
- Indicators to look for when Metal Detecting Homesteads
- Ring Found on the path
- A day of metal detecting at the soccer fields
- Necessity is the Mother of Invention
- Silver Quarter & Rings found Metal Detecting
- First Walking Liberty Half Dollar and other Metal Detecting Finds
- Ozarks Detector Selected for Top 40 Arkansas Blogs
- Best Metal Detecting Finds of 2017
- Seeded Metal Detecting Hunt Finds
- Places to Metal Detect in Arkansas
- Clean Coins with a Rock Tumbler
- What is the Difference Between a Metal Detector and Pinpointer?
- Tips to Prevent Tick Bites
- 1906 Barber Quarter found Metal Detecting
- Fisher F11, F22, and F44 Metal Detector Comparison – What Are The Differences?
Sampson Makes Diggin Easy
Tag Archives: fisher f2 metal detector tips
There is a park near my house that I detect at all the time. I have found three rings there in the past. I’ve also found a .925 bracelet, earrings, and a necklace with a heart pendant there. The rings … Continue reading →
We all learn at our own pace, some faster than others. Some people learn faster by reading, others are more graphical learners. When I first started metal detecting, I was looking for info on how to use the F2, and … Continue reading →
2013 was a fun year metal detecting, and sharing my finds on my blog. This is a list of the most often visited posts from 2013 in no particular order. Tips To Set Up The Fisher F2 – Popular for … Continue reading →