Looking for Something?
- Indicators to look for when Metal Detecting Homesteads
- Ring Found on the path
- A day of metal detecting at the soccer fields
- Necessity is the Mother of Invention
- Silver Quarter & Rings found Metal Detecting
- First Walking Liberty Half Dollar and other Metal Detecting Finds
- Ozarks Detector Selected for Top 40 Arkansas Blogs
- Best Metal Detecting Finds of 2017
- Seeded Metal Detecting Hunt Finds
- Places to Metal Detect in Arkansas
- Clean Coins with a Rock Tumbler
- What is the Difference Between a Metal Detector and Pinpointer?
- Tips to Prevent Tick Bites
- 1906 Barber Quarter found Metal Detecting
- Fisher F11, F22, and F44 Metal Detector Comparison – What Are The Differences?
Sampson Makes Diggin Easy
Tag Archives: F44
I got a chance to take the F44 on a couple of hunts this past weekend, first at the fairgrounds and then later at an old house with a friend. The first coin I found with it was a Susan B. Anthony Dollar. … Continue reading →
If you follow my blog then you know that I love Fisher Metal Detectors. I started out with a Fisher F2 and then upgraded to the Fisher F5 and then to the Eurotek Pro. My experiences and reviews of those … Continue reading →