Looking for Something?
- Indicators to look for when Metal Detecting Homesteads
- Ring Found on the path
- A day of metal detecting at the soccer fields
- Necessity is the Mother of Invention
- Silver Quarter & Rings found Metal Detecting
- First Walking Liberty Half Dollar and other Metal Detecting Finds
- Ozarks Detector Selected for Top 40 Arkansas Blogs
- Best Metal Detecting Finds of 2017
- Seeded Metal Detecting Hunt Finds
- Places to Metal Detect in Arkansas
- Clean Coins with a Rock Tumbler
- What is the Difference Between a Metal Detector and Pinpointer?
- Tips to Prevent Tick Bites
- 1906 Barber Quarter found Metal Detecting
- Fisher F11, F22, and F44 Metal Detector Comparison – What Are The Differences?
Sampson Makes Diggin Easy
Category Archives: Coins
Man, finding silver coins in my area has proven difficult to say the least. I’ve managed to pull a few silvers here and there, but never more than one at a time, and usually only one every few months. Given … Continue reading →
In order to find old things, you have to go to old places. Recently I had a chance to travel and go metal detecting in Kansas with a friend at a property that dates to the early 1800’s. The property … Continue reading →
I detected around an old foundation in the woods that sat next to a fork in a creek. I found the usual farm junk, but I was also lucky enough to find this Tootsie Toy truck. The Truck is a … Continue reading →