Looking for Something?
- Indicators to look for when Metal Detecting Homesteads
- Ring Found on the path
- A day of metal detecting at the soccer fields
- Necessity is the Mother of Invention
- Silver Quarter & Rings found Metal Detecting
- First Walking Liberty Half Dollar and other Metal Detecting Finds
- Ozarks Detector Selected for Top 40 Arkansas Blogs
- Best Metal Detecting Finds of 2017
- Seeded Metal Detecting Hunt Finds
- Places to Metal Detect in Arkansas
- Clean Coins with a Rock Tumbler
- What is the Difference Between a Metal Detector and Pinpointer?
- Tips to Prevent Tick Bites
- 1906 Barber Quarter found Metal Detecting
- Fisher F11, F22, and F44 Metal Detector Comparison – What Are The Differences?
Sampson Makes Diggin Easy
Category Archives: Fisher F2 Tips
Check out this pinpointer mount! It’s Very Convenient to use and keeps your Pro-Pointer visible on your detector which helps prevent losing your pinpointer. It can also be used to mount flashlights on your detector for those night hunts. This … Continue reading →
2013 was a fun year metal detecting, and sharing my finds on my blog. This is a list of the most often visited posts from 2013 in no particular order. Tips To Set Up The Fisher F2 – Popular for … Continue reading →
It’s 15 degrees outside right now. Not exactly metal detecting weather! So, I decided to do a year end review slideshow of some of my best finds. This video doesn’t include everything I found this year, but most of my … Continue reading →