Looking for Something?
- BAD INFORMATION ON METAL DETECTNG FORUM!!!
- Green Wizards Guide
- Indicators to look for when Metal Detecting Homesteads
- Ring Found on the path
- A day of metal detecting at the soccer fields
- Necessity is the Mother of Invention
- Silver Quarter & Rings found Metal Detecting
- First Walking Liberty Half Dollar and other Metal Detecting Finds
- Ozarks Detector Selected for Top 40 Arkansas Blogs
- Best Metal Detecting Finds of 2017
- Seeded Metal Detecting Hunt Finds
- Places to Metal Detect in Arkansas
- Clean Coins with a Rock Tumbler
- What is the Difference Between a Metal Detector and Pinpointer?
- Tips to Prevent Tick Bites
Join 2,710 other subscribers
Sampson Makes Diggin Easy
Author Archives: Ozarks
About OzarksI enjoy Metal Detecting in The Ozark Mountains and surrounding areas where I primarily detect for relics and coins. I have tested and used over 20+ metal detectors as a dealer and Company Sponsored 'Pro Staff' Product Tester. Previously Senior Editor of Detecting365 Metal Detecting Magazine for 7 years. I have authored over 200+ articles published on multiple metal detecting websites and magazines. I have real world experience testing metal detectors in the field and enjoy teaching others how to become better metal detectorists. Questions? Shoot me a contact email! Check out my Recommended Metal Detecting Supplies here: http://amazon.com/shop/wedetect
You know what they say, no one gets it all, so you have to go back to spots that you’ve previously detected. That’s what I have done a few times recently. Over the years I’ve learned new metal detecting techniques, … Continue reading →
Man, life has a way of getting in the way of important stuff, like metal detecting, doesn’t it? You know me though, like a ninja, I’m gonna sneak a few hunts in here and there… A few hunts back, I … Continue reading →
If you are a long time subscriber to my blog here at OzarksDetector.Com then you have watched it grow through the years. It has come a long way since the beginning, and continues to get better in both content, and … Continue reading →