If you follow my blog then you know that I love Fisher Metal Detectors. I started out with a Fisher F2 and then upgraded to the Fisher F5 and then to the Eurotek Pro.
My experiences and reviews of those machines can be found on past blogs with a little searching if you’re interested in my thoughts on those…
But, enough about those machines, the new Fisher F44 Metal Detector is here, and it’s weather proof, meaning that you can detect in the rain with it if you want to! No more having to go home if it happens to rain on your hunt! Detecting in creeks is worry free should you drop your detector in the water, because, It’s Weather-Proof! Fisher Describes the Features as:
- 11″ Triangulated Concentric Elliptical Waterproof Search Coil
- 7.69 kHz Operating Frequency
- Total Weight – 2.3lbs. (1.04 kgs.)
- 5 Year Limited Warranty
- Static Pinpoint
- Iron Identifier Icon
- 5 Modes of Operation:
- All Metal
- Manual Ground Balance
- Operates on 2 AA Batteries
- Fe-Tone Adjustable Iron Audio
- Ground Mineralization Readout
- Backlight for Low Light Conditions
- Weatherproof (Water Resistant) Detector
- 6 Segment Graphic Target Depth Indicator
- 20 Levels of Adjustable Sensitivity and Volume
- Ground Grab Computerized Ground Balancing
- Non-Volatile Memory Saves Last Used Settings
- Large 2-Digit Numeric Target-ID Numbers of 1- 99
- 9-Segment Visual and Numerical Target Identification
I cant wait to see how it performs in the field as I have heard great things about these new Fisher metal detectors!
Depending on your review, this maybe my upgrade.
What do you currently use, the Fisher F2?